Saturday, October 6, 2012

Time Flies Like a Bananananananana

How many "n"s in banana?  Too many.  If I am elected I will repeal at least one of the "n"s in banana.

There is a bit of a political rant in there, but don't get all worked up.  I, for one, have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.

The new story I am reading is Time Flies Like an Arrow subtitled Fruit Flies Like a Banana.  I like subtitles.  Maybe a little pretentious... sometimes.  Mine are meant to be like when someone adds an extra line onto a joke, or when they put a maraschino cherry on your sundae.  It might not be funny or edible but the effort is well intentioned.  They want to make a good thing better.  Then it's ruined.  Human nature.

Again, what am I talking about?  You have to listen to the episode.


1 comment: