Thursday, June 27, 2013

Woohoo!

Good news!


First... July 6th the newest issue of Le Wobble comes out featuring work by myself, my future wife, and many friends. For more information on how to get a copy and if you want to attend the release party visit the le wobble website.

Second...  I just got news that I have been awarded a grant from the Regional Arts Commission here in St. Louis for the Cheap Fun! Podcast.  Now I will be able to buy a new microphone so you can't hear my dog sighing in the the background and get my stuff up on iTunes so even more people can have the chance to not listen!  Okay, no jokes.  I'm happy as a clam.

Uh oh, now I'm going to have to change my whole outlook on life.  I've gotten most of my creative juice from being cynical.  I'm screwed.  Anyway, new podcast episode coming July 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment