Thursday, November 29, 2012

BUGLE BOYS

I am almost done with my first comic book, though the design and layout process may take a while.  I am learning indesign so I can do my own print layouts and stuff and boy oh boy am I having fun.  If you haven't had the opportunity to watch hours of instructional videos taught by a man who rolls his r's for some reason, then you haven't lived.  

New podcast episode next week.  I will be reading "The Shirtless Man" which is an oldy but goody.  I have been writing new stories involving drones, men falling out of trees, and dad's smoking weed...  none of which are quite ready for prime time, as they say in the biz.

In the mean time, I made a couple of logos for THE BUGLE logo competition.  If you don't listen to THE BUGLE then you are truly missing out on some vomit inducing pun runs.  Here is the finished version of John and Andy's transformation into old timey newsboys.





No comments:

Post a Comment